There are several ways you can get involved with ANEW. Help the environment by diverting corporate furniture, fixtures, and building materials from landfill; we match this surplus to charities, non-profits and public agencies to strengthen communities.
- Divert: Repurpose your surplus furniture, fixtures, and building materials and receive a tax receipt, among other benefits.
- Receive: If you are a non-profit organization, disadvantaged community or public agency you qualify as a recipient.
- Sustain: Your tax-deductible donation, on a one-time or monthly basis, helps us continue our good work.
You can also get involved by
- Practicing the four elements of Social Sustainability® - Wellness + Community + Commerce + Environment - in your daily life.
- Improving your understanding and awareness through our Learning Center.
- Following us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and sharing our posts from those sites as well.
- Join your local USGBC chapter - ANEW is a proud member.
"I believe that it is our mission in the commercial real estate world to make sure that we are all asking the right questions and significantly reducing what would normally end up in landfills. Everyone benefits!"
- Ron Burkhardt, Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight & Frank